- 3.1.I agree and allow paypsychic.com to collect, process and communicate to its processors, including the processors situated in countries not ensuring an adequate level of protection according to European Commission, the following types of data/information related to subscriber: information that the subscribers voluntarily provide to and/or authorize to view, such as names, email address, address, date of birth and other miscellaneous account information submitted through paypsychic.com forms, number of visits and areas of paypsychic.com pages visited by the subscribers. Software and hardware attributes might get logged, along with any other data that can be gained from the general internet environment, such as browser type, IP address, etc.
- 3.2.Chat communications, e-mails to paypsychic.com Staff along with messages to Broadcasters . paypsychic.com also keeps chat client logs with broadcasters for a limited period of time.
- 4.1.paypsychic.com will use the data collected from the subscribers for mainly general purposes, such as improving services, contacting the subscribers, customizing the website content, research behavior patterns to improve the subscribers’ user experience and for promotional marketing purposes, to the extent allowed by law.
- 4.2.paypsychic.com does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer information to outside parties except the communication to Paypsychic Group companies and services providers in order to ensure the good functioning of paypsychic.com services.
- 4.3.paypsychic.com does not allow its broadcasters to record or capture the members’ personal camera feeds during face-to-face communication. Such action is prohibited on the website.
- 5.4.paypsychic.com的系统还符合PCI DSS安全标准，该标准是一套由Visa/MasterCard制定的严格要求。
- 5.5.paypsychic.com employee's access to any personal information of paypsychic.com subscribers is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
- 5.6.The subscribers may ask for confirmation of any personal information that paypsychic.com process and ask for rectification of any incorrect personal data (such as date of birth). If the subscriber would like to oppose the processing of personal data by paypsychic.com, he/she is entitled to cancel his/her subscription on paypsychic.com at any time as described above.